Stacking the Shelves

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews


So I thought I was going to do vlog this week so I could be all fan girly about the Cassandra Clare but between my daughters 1st birthday and my 2 years old emergency surgery last night (he's okay). That just did not happen.


On Tuesday I was lucky enough to go the Cassandra Clare launch party of City of Lost Souls. Which was really exciting. I was able to get my copy of City of Lost Souls personalized and then also got my copy of Clockwork Angel and City of Bones signed as well. You could only get two besides the new signed because there was 400 people there. I figured the first book in each series would be the best. I also got my picture with the guy on the cover and he signed my book too. Turns out he won survivor one season. I have never watched that show so I didn't know. The swag we got there was postcards with the family rings on them.


So I also picked up some other books this week.

Ascend by Amanda Hocking

Ascend which finishes the Trylle series for me. This was a Sams Club goody. Only five dollars

The Girl in the Steel Corset by Kady Cross

This book I've been wanting to read forever and I would either not be able to find it at the store or forget I wanted to buy it. So I picked it up finally. Hooray!